Wednesday, December 8, 2010

~Bah Humbug?~

I've never been a huge Christmas fan....I guess I tolerate the shopping and gift giving...but it always seems to come at the wrong time of the year (money wise) and I'm usually so busy traveling, it's hard to relax and really enjoy the season.  This year, I want to enjoy the holiday.  Not think about work, not think about the money, and just be grateful for the time with family and friends.  In celebration of my new attitude towards the "Merry Holiday" season, I just completed a layout that is my interpretation of what this time of the year means to me.  I would like to hear from you what Christmas means to you.



Here is some other holiday yumminess.





Well..back to packing....talk to ya'll later.

2 comments:

SHANNONN said...

I love the new page! I agree - Christmas is such a whirlwind it's hard to just enjoy it. Addie keeps saying "Ho, Ho, Ho - Merry Christmas!" which keeps me laughing. Hope you are having a good time.

Lisa Andrews said...

Lovely layout and photos. I hope you are enjoying the month. To me, Christmas is definitely more about being together as a family than buying a bunch of gifts.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...