Sunday, December 5, 2010

A bunch of new layouts and Christmas pictures...

Hello all:

I've been super busy and the mojo juices are flowing....I feel like I could 'craft' all day long and still keep going.  Last night, I got my second wind and was up until 3am working on a new project....I 'made' myself go to bed, but could have kept going.  Here on some of my latest works.  Let me know your thoughts.


 This piece started out as a 'normal' layout, but quickly turned into something more.  I think I might frame it.  I love the colors and the vintage pictures.












I hope you enjoyed these as much as me. 

I finally put up my Christmas tree this morning, which of course gave me reason to take some new pictures with my lens baby.  Here are several of them. 







Stay tuned tomorrow for MOOSIE MONDAY!  He have very good wisdom for tomorrow.

Have a great evening.

1 comment:

lori said...

Hi! thanks for joining the Scarlet Lime contest! These are fun. Good luck!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...