Monday, January 31, 2011

Latest Projects.....

Hi everyone!  As promised, I am FINALLY uploading some pictures of several of my latest LO's....I'm still in this creative zone, (and LOVE IT)....wouldn't it be awesome to create all day long???    Oh well....I guess somethings gotta pay the bills.  :)
Okay...so here are some of my latest LO's...here we go....

aka 'Pudge'. 
I was feeling bad that most of my dog LO's are of Moose, so I thought I would create one with Queen Flikka.  For those of you that know me...pink is definitely NOT my color...so this was a stretch.  But I had fun with it.


'All that matters'
This was one of those LO's that was done 'lickety split'.  When it flows, it flows.  I really need to do more of the kids when they were little, there are just sooo many pictures to choose from.


'Cowboy'
One of my fav LO's to date.  I have always loved this picture of my dad when he was little.  I struggled a bit with the LO, since it is more simple than my usual, but fun none the less.





'Heart and Soul'
This was a color challenge and again pink was one of the colors.  Another stretch here, but I was able to take 'girly' colors and make it work for a boy LO. 



'Life changes"
I don't remember where I saw this quote, but the minute that I did, I knew I had to scrap book a LO using it.
Journaling reads..  "Just when I think I have learned the way to live, life changes."


'Live Life"
I just finished this LO this past weekend.  I have been dying to so something in purple and am really pleased withe way it turned out.  I LOVE the flowers (purchased from a woman in Aussie on Etsy).  The paint was fun too.
Journaling reads. "2011 resolution, Just Live Life"



'Wide Open Spaces"
Another LO finished this weekend.  (it was a busy weekend).  I think I set a record with this one.  From idea to completion in about 2 hrs.  (super fast for me).  It was an easy layout due to the Hambly overlay.  I just punched several circles, stitched, and viola!



"Your love is relentless"
The last LO for this blog entry.  The 3rd completed LO this week.  I really like the contrast with the black, teal, white, and yellow.  I LOVE this picture of my son and our Great Dane.


That's all for now.  I think I will pull out my poem writing tools this week....feeling inspired.
Laters,

1 comment:

Nadhrah said...

goodness...amazing amazing work

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...