Sunday, January 2, 2011

more LO's

My blog froze up on me...so here are the other LOs'

Another dog layout...titled "Anyone Home?"



and yet another dog LO...titled "De-Lish"

(or this one should be titled 'Taste like chicken"





this one is titled, "Love always"



I got a feature LO of the week for this one...inspired by Dierks Bentley song, "Every mile a memory".




this one is titled "A day in the life"






Here is a Christmas LO completed while visiting family in Ohio.

Titled "Jolly & Joy"



This one is titled "Circa 1969"



This is one I completed this weekend...I had alot of fun with this...can't get enough of balloons lately.  Titled' Up, Up & Away"





Stay tuned tomorrow for Moosie Monday...we have a fun month in store for you..I think you will enjoy it.

Have a great night!


No comments:

No comments: