Monday, February 21, 2011

Weekend projects.....

Before I take off for the week (work - eck!), I completed a couple of new layouts...I would LOVE to hear your comments!

'@ a red light'






Ever wonder what people are doing or thinking about while they are sitting at a red light??  me too!  I took this cool pic with my cell phone camera (having so much fun with it).  I love how the stop light banner and special stop light at the bottom of the page turned out.  I can't seem to get enough of banners!



'beginnings'






These pictures are of my parents circa 1963 (before I was born :)).  I love the colors (anything blue and green is awesome).  Would love to hear what you think.


Have a great week and talk to you soon!

1 comment:

scrapbookertink said...

Hi cool blog love your page on the flamingos Doreen(scrapbookertink)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...