Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A few new projects.....

Thought I would take a few minutes and share some pictures of some recent layouts.  I hope you enjoy.  I would LOVE to hear your comments!!!!

"No Girls allowed"

I love these colors and the picture.  I really need to go back and pull out more old pictures of the boys and scrap them.




"What will tomorrow bring?"
I just can't get enough misting and doilies....I would LOVE to use them in all of my layouts, but that is too much, right?  I love these Tim Holtz stamps...great quotes.






That's it for now.

Tata,

1 comment:

Leeann Pearce said...

No way girl...if you love doilies then go to town... i am a massive lover of buttons... and i am always buying buttons no matter how many i have i just LOVE them!!!

oh and these pages are amazing girl ... i love those older pic and they are scrapped perfectly!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...