Saturday, March 5, 2011

late night posting....

Good Late Night to everyone!....I just finished a layout and am still WIDE AWAKE, so I thought I would post a few words and share a couple of  my latest projects. 

The postman was sooo nice to me today.  Two nice packages arrived.  The first one was a box of 200 Biscoff cookies.  Everytime I fly Delta, they hand out these deeliiisssshhhhiiishhh, delictable, delights.  I know, you are thinking, what is she going to do with 200 cookies.  Eat them, of course.  But as I am typing this post, I also am reminded that I bought 3 boxes of Girl Scout cookies.  Sheesh....guess I better be hiting the bike trails soon.

For those that don't know what these Biscoff cookies look like, here is a picture of these yummy treats.
You can purchase them at:  http://www.biscoff.com/DirectionsWEB/webcart_home.php


My second package was a bunch of new 'Crafters Warehouse' screens.  I LOVE these and have seen them all over the internet.  I will definately be playing with these in the coming weeks and I'll be sure to share what my mind can create with them.

As promised, here are my recent layouts.  As always, I would LOVE to hear your comments.

'Hello Sunshine"
My niece will be graduating this spring and I found this old picture in my stash and thought it was crying out to be scrapped.  Most of the layout is from the new MME "Good Day Sunshine' Collection.  You should check it out.  The papers and die-cuts are so cute.

I have been wanting to do the next layout for awhile now.  I have been collecting photos of little tidbits of my personality and saving them for "10 totally random facts about me'.  (Crate Paper Season Collection)

The final layout is the one I just completed this evening.   Once again, Moose is the star attraction.  He just LOVES to have his picture taken (thank goodness), and this close-up was screaming, LAYOUT!!


That's all for now.  I hope you enjoyed.

Later,

2 comments:

KateB said...

definitely enjoyed these...new to your blog...love how you type. and yes,those cookies are good; I got hooked on them when my sister used to work for Continental!

Leeann Pearce said...

hey ... lots more of total awesomeness... love them all...mwah!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...