Thursday, March 17, 2011

A little of this, and little of that....

Hi everyone!  I hope everyone is doing well.
Work has been keeping me busy this week and I haven't had much time to scrap.  :(  {super sad face}, so I thought I would share a couple of LOs I completed last weekend.

I felt bad that I didn't post a Moosie Monday this past Monday, so I did a quick LO with Moosie's thought from last week.  Silly Moosie.  :)



~Remembering You~
This layout is very special to me.  This is a circa 1962 picture of my mom.  I've been wanting to do something special with these photos for quite sometime.
I started with a piece of sticky back canvas and glued down chipboard letters.  I layered the entire page with lots of yummy modeling paste.  After it dried, I covered everything with gesso.
The next step is my favorite - mist, mist, and more mist.  {I can't get enough of tattered angels mist}.  After the photos, paper, ribbon, etc were adhered, I covered the letters with TA glaze.  {more amazing stuff|}...
Then viola!!! 



This next layout was more simplier than my usual.  I LOVED the colors, and of course the photo.  :) 



The final layout was a quick one.  Titled "Mother Nature"



That's all for now.  I hope everyone has an awesome night.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Saw some of your work over at 2Ps and loved it! I plan to link up your blog and feature a layout of yours on the fun little site Creative Soup this friday (http://creativesoup.forumotion.com)

If you have any concerns, just let me know!
www.jessicabree.typepad.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...