Sunday, May 22, 2011

Artist of the Month - K2 Scrapbook Studio

Happy Sunday!  How are my crafty friends?  The weather is rainy and cold here in Utah today, so what else to do??  but scrapbook!!!  (I know, really rough life :)

I thought I'd share some exciting news.  A few weeks ago I saw a posting from K2 Scrapbook Studio (in Sarasota, FL) looking for scrapbookers interested in being featured as the 'Artist of the Month'.  They wanted to provide their local supporters and friends on facebook and blog, new faces and creative inspiration.  So.....I sent my submission in and viola!!  I became their first 'Artist of the Month'.  They shared some of my favorite layouts and sent me some yummy Webster Pages goodies.  So I promised them I would create a layout using some of the RAK they sent. 

The layout below was created with a little bit of everything.  Webster Pages, Graphic 45, Melody Ross, Prima, and Basic Grey.  Everyone's favorites. 

Thank you to 2 very willing friends at work that share photos of their precious daughters.  You have all seen these adorable girls in several of my layouts.  They provide much needed inspiration since since I have 2 grown boys who don't cooperate with picture taking much anymore. 










If you are interested, here is a link to their blog.  Check 'em out.

http://k2scrapbookstudio.typepad.com/life_as_art/2011/05/digital-artist-of-the-month-tina-walker.html

Stayed tuned for a fun RAK giveaway and challenge coming up this weekend.  I would like to see you spread the word and have your crafty friends be a part of it.

Have a fantastic day!

3 comments:

Nadia Cannizzo said...

Hi Tina! I just found your blog from Color Combos Galore..THANKS for leaving me such awesome comments always. Your work is outstanding..this layout is just divine. Take care!

melshappyscrappyplace said...

Gorgeous layout, Tina. I love all the little details :)

Eila Sandberg said...

Crikey Tina, this is just stellar! love how soft and feminine it is without losing the unique Tina touch. CONGRATS my girl on the Artist of the Month gig!!! xoxoxox

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...