Saturday, May 21, 2011

Challenge Heaven :)

Happy Saturday everyone!  I hope the weather is beautiful and your health is good. 

I wanted to share a couple of layouts created for several color challenges that are fun.  I would love to hear your comments.  They are always welcome. 

'Note to Self'  TCR#59
These colors aren't my norm.  Pretty pastel for me, but thought I'd give a good 'ole College try.  I didn't use the exact color palette, but twisted it to make it my own.









'I have a secret' CCG #193
Even though these are pastels too, I offset the pastel feel with the basic black and white.  I've had this picture for sometime and have always wanted to scrap it  I thought this was perfect for this color combo this week.










'Summertime Treats'
This layout was created with a bunch of Glitz 'Afternoon Muse' - LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this collection.  Reminds of childhood and the innocence of being a kid.



Have a crafty weekend and take care.

1 comment:

Eila Sandberg said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the photo of your darling looking like he's whispering into your ear! his little face is just soooo cute with those big eyes and long lashes mwah mwah! Thanks for the close-ups, now I can really soak in all the fab details that you're so good at! As I wrote in my comment over at TCR, I love the whacko pics and the lovely elements. The ice cream one too, but me thinks I like the whisper one most of all! xoxox

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...