Thursday, May 26, 2011

Nine things....

Today, thru my internet blog searching, (I was searching on Liz Lamoreux - the author of "Inner Excavation"), she had a real cool, older posting on 'Nine' interviews.  The idea behind the interview is to ask nine different questions and the interviewee would answer in photos. 
(here's the link to her blog - http://lizlamoreux.squarespace.com/be-present-be-here/tag/nine )

I thought this was a really cool idea, so I thought I would list the nine questions below, with my reply to each one.  I would LOVE to hear your comments.
(p.s. All the photos are mine except the cookie picture - that was from a random search on Oatmeal cookies images - YUM)

1.  Who are you?


2.  What do you love about where you live?

3.  What might your perfect afternoon look like?

4.  If you had an hour alone in your studio/creative space, what would you do?

5.  Right now, what are some of your favorite things?

6.  What foods nourish your soul?

7.  When you need to simply take a breath and reground yourself, what do you do?

8.  How do you nurture your creative dreams?

9.  Does your heart have a secret you want to share?

I leave Friday for my niece's graduation.  Stay tuned for the challenge and RAK on Friday and a fantastic Moosie Monday.

Bye bye for now.

1 comment:

melshappyscrappyplace said...

That's a really cool idea!!! Loving all your photos!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...