Saturday, May 7, 2011

NSD Scrapping - Lovin it!!! :)

Hi everyone!  The weather is gorgeous, the sun is shining, and I am scrapping all day long.  :)

Here are a couple of layouts that I created today. 

TCR#57 Challenge - ~Freedom~
The colors were awesome this week.  I've been wanting to scrap a layout with these pictures for awhile.  (they are a friends little girl, learning to ride her bike) and I thought they were perfect for the palette.






CCG#191 - ~re-birth~
WOW...these colors were amazing.  I fell in love with them immediately.  They are such fun, colorful spring colors.  I created this layout with Mother's Day in mind, but with a twist.  I have some great pictures of blooms and new plant life, and thought it would be a cool idea to honor 'Mother Earth'.  The poem on the layout was a quick one I created for the layout.






Happy NSD and Happy Mother's Day to everyone!

3 comments:

Leeann Pearce said...

Hi Tina...thanks so much for stopping by too it's always awesome to have you by... WOW how totally rocking are these to pages... totally love all the details...but i have to say that second page with the yellow and green is so totally awesome those splats of paint or ink totally rok...your placement and details are awesome!!! happy mothers day and happy NSD too..

scrapbookertink said...

Wow, love both layouts so different, love the little number banner on the 1st and the colours on the 2nd are perfect, love gardening inspired layouts. Have a good day and tks for visiting my blog recently.

Eila Sandberg said...

I always go wild seeing your pages either on TCR or CCG, totally cool and awesome all of them! Have never visited your blog though, which I did a mo ago and couldn't stop myself from backtracking several months. T-i-n-a my girl, you are one helluva scrapper!!! so so so good holy smoke and cauliflower soup woweee! I just adore all of them, the ones with Addie are way too cute, love the Emma's Shoppe and the 5&Dime ones. It is incredible to see you use all of your talent and mediums without the limiations of colour challenges. Will comment individually on your pages for TCR and CCG. Will definitely be checking your blog out on a regular basis! xxxoooo

3 comments:

Leeann Pearce said...

Hi Tina...thanks so much for stopping by too it's always awesome to have you by... WOW how totally rocking are these to pages... totally love all the details...but i have to say that second page with the yellow and green is so totally awesome those splats of paint or ink totally rok...your placement and details are awesome!!! happy mothers day and happy NSD too..

scrapbookertink said...

Wow, love both layouts so different, love the little number banner on the 1st and the colours on the 2nd are perfect, love gardening inspired layouts. Have a good day and tks for visiting my blog recently.

Eila Sandberg said...

I always go wild seeing your pages either on TCR or CCG, totally cool and awesome all of them! Have never visited your blog though, which I did a mo ago and couldn't stop myself from backtracking several months. T-i-n-a my girl, you are one helluva scrapper!!! so so so good holy smoke and cauliflower soup woweee! I just adore all of them, the ones with Addie are way too cute, love the Emma's Shoppe and the 5&Dime ones. It is incredible to see you use all of your talent and mediums without the limiations of colour challenges. Will comment individually on your pages for TCR and CCG. Will definitely be checking your blog out on a regular basis! xxxoooo