Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Spring??!? in Utah....

Weekend before last, I went to Thanksgiving Point Gardens to the 'Tulip' Festival.  Amazingly, many of the tulips and other flowers had begun blooming, despite the cold and wintry weather that we had in the SLC area up to this week.

Also, I just got a new lens for my camera, a 24-105mm L lens.  {doing the happy dance}.  This lens is amazing and this trip to the garden, was my first chance to use the lens.  I had heard that 'L' series lenses will spoil you, and would make you never want to go back to a regular lens again....and I can see why.  I guess I'll have to save my pennies now to upgrade my 100mm macro to an 'L' series lens too.

Here are a couple of my favorite pictures from the day.  The colors were intense and the air was cool, a perfect Springtime day!  Enjoy!
















No comments:

No comments: