Monday, May 2, 2011

Where out thou Moosie???

Happy Monday!

I'm sure that many of you have been wondering where Moose has been these past few weeks.  Weeks ago, he was sipping on some Starbucks coffee, and was perusing a 'Where's Waldo" book.  In reading the book, he thought it would be a fabulous idea to travel the world and create his own "Where's Moose" book.  He has finally returned from his global experience and decided to share a few of his favorite pages.



Basketball



Beach



102???!?!?  Dalmations...



Fans



Football




Please feel free to leave comments on your favorite scene or with more ideas for places in future "Where's Moose" editions.

I hope it is a glorious week and I hope Spring is in your weather plans this week.  Here in Utah, I think Mother Nature has forgotten us. 

1 comment:

veryheatherly said...

Tina, Moosie Monday is my favorite day of the week!! These are fantastically hysterical!

1 comment:

veryheatherly said...

Tina, Moosie Monday is my favorite day of the week!! These are fantastically hysterical!