Friday, June 24, 2011

7 Gypsies Printers Tray and one ADORABLE little girl :)

Happy Friday!  It is a gorgeous day here in sunny Utah and I can't wait to enjoy the weekend and get some crafting in.

Here is a final project that I worked on for The Little Black Dress Kit Club, using their June kit.

I have being wanting to do another Printer's Tray for some time, and the June kit was great inspiration for the project.  These Printer's Trays are a great way to use up the left over bits and pieces of your monthly kits and projects and are a stylish way to display your photos.  (thank you to Shannon for letting me use these adorable pictures of her daughter!)

As always, your comments are always welcome.





















Have a terrific and wonderful day!

4 comments:

Susan said...

This is adorable. I am working on one right now, but I love all the details in yours. Good idea to use up scraps from a kit. I'm going to check out your kit club right now.

SHANNONN said...

Love, love, love this tray!! Addie thinks she is pretty cool since it is of her as well. Thanks so much for all the good ideas.

Carolina said...

What a fantastic project! I can see it's got lots of detail, and that is what makes it so fabulous!

Eila Sandberg said...

You got me hooked a long time ago Tina and this printers tray is just another brilliant, adorable, sweet and just plain amazing proof of your talent!! love to gaze at all the little bits and bobs *sigh* xoxox

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...