Wednesday, June 1, 2011

CCG # 194 - super duper yummy colors :)

Happy Wednesday everyone!
I am back from Ohio and ready to scrap!  I am on vacation all week, {happy dance}, so I will get plenty of crafting in.  :)

I just finished the Color Combo Challenge and here is my take on the palette this week.

Close-ups......






and the finished layout....


I hope y'all have a wonderfully crafty week.  There is still also time to participate in my Memorial Weekend challenge. 

If you haven't already commented that you are a follower or provided a link, you have till Friday at noon (MST).  Thank you to everyone that has already commented or shared their projects.

That's all for now. :)

3 comments:

veryheatherly said...

fan-freak'n-tastic!!

Leeann Pearce said...

Oh YAY Tina.... think i am in complete LOVE with this design and page... so love the colors... Thanks so much for popping by ...i hope you have a fabulous weekend catch you again soon mwah xx

Eila Sandberg said...

Just had time to see the palette before we scooted off to London and I immediately thought "For the Record". Your page is just brill Tina, love the title work too! will catch up with commenting over att CCG later today. xxxx

3 comments:

veryheatherly said...

fan-freak'n-tastic!!

Leeann Pearce said...

Oh YAY Tina.... think i am in complete LOVE with this design and page... so love the colors... Thanks so much for popping by ...i hope you have a fabulous weekend catch you again soon mwah xx

Eila Sandberg said...

Just had time to see the palette before we scooted off to London and I immediately thought "For the Record". Your page is just brill Tina, love the title work too! will catch up with commenting over att CCG later today. xxxx