Thursday, June 16, 2011

CK Scrap and Play and some layout shares....

Happy Thursday everyone! 

This is going to be an awesome weekend, starting today!  My sister arrives shortly, and tomorrow we will head up into the Mountains for the CK Scrap & Play.  I went to the first one last year in Provo and had a blast...so I'm hoping this one is just as good.  If not, I still get to have an amazing weekend with my sister!  :)

I am going to share another layout I created for The Little Black Dress kit club.  This one features my DS a few years ago.  (don't you just want to squeeze his cheeks?)




The second share is a quick layout I created of one my DP (dear pups?!?!)  (don't you just want to squeeze her cheeks too?!?!?)


Cheers to you and to an awesome and terrific weekend!

2 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Hope you have a great time at CK Scrap & Play Tina!! I would love to go to one of their events, but I never get one close enough!! :) Both of your lo's are very fabulous!

Eila Sandberg said...

AWEEE! sure want to squeeze those cheeks of 'em both! wonderful colours, the muted teal and the muted mustardy. Love the yummie ribbons and wonderful details on both your pages. Everything you create has the oooh factor! always cool details, fabulous colour combos, bold details. It's a pure joy looking at your layouts my friend. xxxx

2 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Hope you have a great time at CK Scrap & Play Tina!! I would love to go to one of their events, but I never get one close enough!! :) Both of your lo's are very fabulous!

Eila Sandberg said...

AWEEE! sure want to squeeze those cheeks of 'em both! wonderful colours, the muted teal and the muted mustardy. Love the yummie ribbons and wonderful details on both your pages. Everything you create has the oooh factor! always cool details, fabulous colour combos, bold details. It's a pure joy looking at your layouts my friend. xxxx