Thursday, June 2, 2011

I love vacations! :)

Hi everyone!  I LOVE VACATIONS!  (yes, I am screaming - LOL)  Time to spend doing nothing at all, sit around in my jammies, get covered in paint and glue, and look at old pictures that I took and forgot all about.
So what am I doing this week?  Well...after getting back (from Ohio) for my nieces graduation this past weekend, I am scrapping, scrapping, and more scrapping.  LOVE IT!

Here's a few layouts that I just finished...I hope you enjoy.

'The Graduate"



'Right here, Right now'





'Be Brave'
This one was created for the Color Room challenge this week.






Don't forget that you still have another day to participate in the Memorial Weekend Challenge.  Send in those links to your finished projects.



2 comments:

veryheatherly said...

Tina, you are on a creative roll!! Those layouts are awesome.

Eila Sandberg said...

Oh happy dance Tina! am saying it again, you are sooo versatile! from the clean and crisp graduate to the glorious, gorgeous, got-me-drooling patchwork of yumminess! have to agree with you, vacation works miracles with the creative juices! we have a bank holiday tomorrow yay! xoxox

2 comments:

veryheatherly said...

Tina, you are on a creative roll!! Those layouts are awesome.

Eila Sandberg said...

Oh happy dance Tina! am saying it again, you are sooo versatile! from the clean and crisp graduate to the glorious, gorgeous, got-me-drooling patchwork of yumminess! have to agree with you, vacation works miracles with the creative juices! we have a bank holiday tomorrow yay! xoxox