Friday, June 3, 2011

'One Fine Day' Mini Album

Happy Friday to everyone!
As my glorious vacation comes to an end {super sad face}, it hasn't stopped my crafty momentum.

Yesterday, I finished this mini album, titled 'One Fine Day'.  It is all about my trip to Holland this past April, and includes lovely pictures of beautiful Amsterdam and Holland. 

 











 
I love this little mini pocket. I put my ticket stubs and smaller memorabilia in it for safe keeping. I also incorporated my larger museums brochures into the album by hole punching and folding them so they fit nicely.







 
I got the mini album from this wonderful Etsy site... 
http://www.etsy.com/shop/bananafishstudio

The patterned paper is from the new 7 gypsies collection "Mykonos".  This is FABULOUS!.  I also used some Petals from the new Basic Grey line 'Lauderdale'.  They actually look like they were made for each other.  In addition, I used transparencies from Maya Road.  I have a huge collection of these, I thought it would be nice to use some on this album.  And finally, what project wouldn't be complete without a little stitching.  :)

I would love to hear your comments.

I hope everyone has a tremendous relaxing and crafty weekend!  I will be announcing the winner of the Memorial Weekend RAK/Giveaway challenge soon.  Stay tuned.!

3 comments:

SHANNONN said...

That is too cute! What a fun way to remember your trip.

Steff said...

Holy flip, how awesome! I'm gonna need to see this in person.

Eila Sandberg said...

Hey there! was just wondering what those happy vibrant papers are; Mykonos! I so love your mini album Tina! travel albums often tend to be rather boring but the essential snippets that you've captured really give a taste of Amsterdam! have to ask what you do for a living as you get to travel so much? xoxoxo

3 comments:

SHANNONN said...

That is too cute! What a fun way to remember your trip.

Steff said...

Holy flip, how awesome! I'm gonna need to see this in person.

Eila Sandberg said...

Hey there! was just wondering what those happy vibrant papers are; Mykonos! I so love your mini album Tina! travel albums often tend to be rather boring but the essential snippets that you've captured really give a taste of Amsterdam! have to ask what you do for a living as you get to travel so much? xoxoxo