Friday, June 10, 2011

Sassafrass June Challenge "Little Sister, Big Heart"

For those that know me, know that I LOVE Sassafrass!!!!  They post a challenge every month and I have been lucky to be part of the Top 20 twice. 

Their paper and embellies are always so adorable and FANTASTIC, it makes it easy to come up with awesome projects and pages. 

Here is my submission for the June challenge.  This picture was taken a couple of weeks ago at my nieces graduation.  It is me and my little sister.  I love her to death.  :)

As always, your comments are welcome!






2 comments:

Nadia Cannizzo said...

Oh this is so gorgeous. Its no surprise you were in their Top 20 twice. Your style is awesome. Well done.

sandi said...

OMG! I LOVE this Tina! What you did with the pics look fab! Love your style...so neat!

2 comments:

Nadia Cannizzo said...

Oh this is so gorgeous. Its no surprise you were in their Top 20 twice. Your style is awesome. Well done.

sandi said...

OMG! I LOVE this Tina! What you did with the pics look fab! Love your style...so neat!