Sunday, June 5, 2011

She Art Workshop - SOOOOOO much fun!!! (warning - pic heavy)

Several weeks ago, I signed up for Christy Tomlinson's e-course, 'She Art Workshop'.  All I can say, is that it is AMAZING!!!  I learned so many awesome techniques and she is the funniest, sweetest person ever!

(if interested, here is a link to her site - http://christytomlinson.typepad.com/christytomlinson/workshops.html  )

I must admit, I am now addicted to creating these girls.....I created 4 of them in 4 days....they are so much fun. 
I am already thinking of ways to incorporate the techniques into other themes, such as ..houses, birds, dogs, flowers, etc. etc. 

Here are my creations, with close-ups...

Girl #1 (8 x 10 canvas)




Girl #2 (8 x 10 canvas)




Girl #3 (8 x 16 canvas)





Girl #4 (16 x 16 canvas)







You really should check out her workshops.  I would highly recommend them. 

As always, I love to hear your comments and ideas.

That's all for now.

2 comments:

Susan said...

I Love your she art!! I am also taking that class with christy, so fun.

Bonnie said...

Your projects make me really want to take Christy's class. They're all fabulous, but I adore the girl in the yellow dress! I'm following your blog now because I love your work.

2 comments:

Susan said...

I Love your she art!! I am also taking that class with christy, so fun.

Bonnie said...

Your projects make me really want to take Christy's class. They're all fabulous, but I adore the girl in the yellow dress! I'm following your blog now because I love your work.