Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Changing a layout after you've 'finished it'?? Before and afters

Happy Wednesday my friends!

I have a question for you....

Have you ever changed a layout after you've 'finished it' and put it away in your scrapbooks? 

I don't normally do this, but when I created this layout of Moose (Mr. Personality), something was buggin' me about it.  So I changed the title lettering, and removed the brown ribbon at the bottom of the page and replaced it with a piece of patterned paper.  I think I like it better, but am not sure.

BEFORE



AFTER


I'd love to hear your thoughts..which one you like better....have you ever changed one of your layouts?  If you have, I'd love to see it.  Post a link with the 'before and after' as a comment.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Trinh's said...

I like the way you changed it better:) so cute

crimsoncat05 said...

I like the way you changed it better, as well-- the dark rickrack definitely drew your eye away from the photos before!

Eila Sandberg said...

Oh yes, absolutely better after you changed it. Mr Moose is the star of the page and all the elements and colours are such nice acoutrements to his handsome little self! xoxoxo ;))

3 comments:

Trinh's said...

I like the way you changed it better:) so cute

crimsoncat05 said...

I like the way you changed it better, as well-- the dark rickrack definitely drew your eye away from the photos before!

Eila Sandberg said...

Oh yes, absolutely better after you changed it. Mr Moose is the star of the page and all the elements and colours are such nice acoutrements to his handsome little self! xoxoxo ;))