Friday, July 8, 2011

the GOOD sister?????? LBD July Kit

A few weeks ago, my sister came to Utah for the CK Scrap & Play event.  Of course during the weekend, we took LOTS of great photos, but this one is one of my favorites. 

CK set up an awesome photo booth, decked out with props.....(look closely at the chalkboard bubble my sister is holding)

My sister and I have always joked about who is the 'good sister' and who isn't.  I naturally think it's me, but many of my close friends would disagree with me  ;)

If you read one of my earlier blog posts, the July kit was full of pink...not my usual color choice.  But it also has some great teals, yellows, and navys.  This was the first layout I finished with the kit and I LOVE IT!!






Little Black Dress is having a 'Refer a friend' sale this month.  If you say 'Tina referred me', you will get a free kit.  Check it out here....

http://www.littleblackdresskitclub.com/index.php

Have a great Friday!


5 comments:

Trinh's said...

I looked on the site and could not find where to say tina reffered me?? Am I blind?? lol

Tina said...

I guess I should have been clearer :( If you sign up and join the club, they will send you a monthly kit for free. Just tell em that Tina referred you. :)

sandi said...

This came out really nice! Love how you put this together! Great pics of you and your sis! It sounds like the two of you have a wonderful relationship!

veryheatherly said...

love, love, love.

Eila Sandberg said...

I know somebody who has tatoos on one of her legs and who wrinkles her nose when she smiles ... had me giggling when I read it! Love this page too, come to think of it there aren't any that I don't! :)))

5 comments:

Trinh's said...

I looked on the site and could not find where to say tina reffered me?? Am I blind?? lol

Tina said...

I guess I should have been clearer :( If you sign up and join the club, they will send you a monthly kit for free. Just tell em that Tina referred you. :)

sandi said...

This came out really nice! Love how you put this together! Great pics of you and your sis! It sounds like the two of you have a wonderful relationship!

veryheatherly said...

love, love, love.

Eila Sandberg said...

I know somebody who has tatoos on one of her legs and who wrinkles her nose when she smiles ... had me giggling when I read it! Love this page too, come to think of it there aren't any that I don't! :)))