Monday, July 25, 2011

Little Black Dress 'Graduation Happy' and a share for The Creative Soup

Hi Everyone!  I hope your Monday has been a good one.

As July wraps up, I thought I'd share another layout I created for the Little Black Dress kit club.  This is a picture of my niece when she graduated this May.  This was a fantastic picture and really captures the mood of the day.









Here's a quick layout I created for The Creative Soup for their Mojo Monday challenge last week.  More gorgeous Sassfrass paper.  :)








That's all for now.  Have a great one!

3 comments:

Susan said...

You always have so many fabulous little details on your pages! I love that!! Awesome layouts.

Melinda said...

WOW Tina...these layouts are GORGEOUS!!! Love the colours in the last one...so inspirational! :))xx

Eila Sandberg said...

Those kits from LBD fit you just like a glove!! you have created the most awesome pages with each and of them I've seen so far. Totally mad about your quirky clever details in both of the layouts. You certainly have developed your style into full bloom and an amazing one at that!! xoxoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...