Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Little Black Dress July Kit - 'My Wish, for you....'

If you are here for the Color Combo Galore #200 Blog Hop Celebration, hop here.


Happy Tuesday my crafty friends.  I can't believe July is almost done.  Where has the summer gone?  Before we know it, winter (and snow, yuk!) will be here.  How will you be spending the rest of your summer?  Leave a comment with your plans.......

I'd also like to share another layout from the LBD July kit - titled 'My Wish, for you.....'.

Again, it features a co-workers adorable daughter, and his gorgeous wife.  When I saw this picture, I just knew it had to scrapbooked!  :)

The color scheme is very subtle, but intricate.  The background paper is Pink Paislee - beautiful paper, huh?







I still have a couple more layouts from the July kit that I will share in the next several days...so stay tuned.  I also have some exciting news that I will be sharing shortly!

For those that haven't joined us in the Color Combo Galore #200 Blog Hop Celebration, click the link at the top of the page.  Most DT members are sharing great techniques, and giveaways.  Check 'em out.

Have a great week!

2 comments:

sandi said...

Wow! This is absolutely fantastic! Love EVERYTHING about it!!!

Eila Sandberg said...

TOLD you the LBD stuff is magic when it gets into your hands!! Absolutely divine page, just up my alley!! gorgeous gorgeous little sweet details, have checked the close-ups umpteen times!! Absolutely darling photos too! :)))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...