Monday, July 11, 2011

Mojo Monday (7-11-11)

Happy Mojo Monday!

The challenge this week was 'Get Random'.  We were asked to create a layout/card using 2 of several random inspirations shown here:

http://www.thecreativesoup.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1157

The challenge this week was awesome! There were so many great inspirational ideas....here is my take on the challenge.

I was inspired by the quilting design (square pattern) and the use of grey with another bright color, such as yellow. I love using mist, and I have a great Crafter's Warehouse stencil that was perfect for this challenge. The background was created with Tattered Angels mist and the stencil. I then used some of the new Authentique collection for the rest of the layout. The patterned paper was perfect - yellow and grey and the die cuts were great for this zen like layout.

Image

Image

Image
Have a great crafty week!

5 comments:

Melinda said...

WOWEEEEEEEEEE!!!! That layout is UNREAL!!! I just love it! The misting and masking is perfect and love all your little bits too! Thanks for sharing :))xx

sandi said...

Wow! Tina this is just fab! LOVE the design, colors, and awesome mix! I really like the look of that masking...it's so neat looking with the entire lo!

Susan said...

This layout is fabulous, you should definitely post this on Authentique's facebook page or blog!!

Eila Sandberg said...

Aaaah lucky you to have laid your hands on some Authentique papers!! and blimey what a sublime page this is Tina!! do you have my addie by the way?! .... :)))

Fi said...

Simplicity at its best, this is lovely and I love the color palette you've chosen.

5 comments:

Melinda said...

WOWEEEEEEEEEE!!!! That layout is UNREAL!!! I just love it! The misting and masking is perfect and love all your little bits too! Thanks for sharing :))xx

sandi said...

Wow! Tina this is just fab! LOVE the design, colors, and awesome mix! I really like the look of that masking...it's so neat looking with the entire lo!

Susan said...

This layout is fabulous, you should definitely post this on Authentique's facebook page or blog!!

Eila Sandberg said...

Aaaah lucky you to have laid your hands on some Authentique papers!! and blimey what a sublime page this is Tina!! do you have my addie by the way?! .... :)))

Fi said...

Simplicity at its best, this is lovely and I love the color palette you've chosen.