Monday, July 4, 2011

Mojo Monday and layout(s) share....

Happy Fourth of July!!!

I love long weekends!  They always allow for lots of crafting and relaxing.  Yay!!

July starts my participation on the Creative Team for 'The Creative Soup'.  Every Monday, the post a new challenge called 'Mojo Mondays'.  They are great challenges that provide awesome ideas to help with your creative MOJO.

This week, the challenge was 'Get meaningful, Your personality'.  The challenge was to inspire a project about an aspect of your personality, including 50+ words of journaling.  This was a stretch for me since I do not normally add journaling to my layouts.

This was the layout I created for the challenge.




Check out the forum for additional inspiration and upload your take on the challenge.  There is always new inspiration and challenges.  Check it out!

http://www.thecreativesoup.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1114

I thought I'd also share a couple of layouts I created this weekend, using MME 'Stella and Rose'.  This is an amazing collection with beautiful, subtle colors and timeless designs.

'Mr. Personality'.
Moose himself...gotta love that mug!




'Family, what binds us all'
Wonder who that silly looking little girl is in the photos???  :)






Have a great day!

4 comments:

Susan said...

I am so in love with all of your work, you are so very talented girl!!

Rachael Funnell said...

Holy Moly!! Gorgeous Layout's here Tina.....
Just Sensational Girl!!

Connie said...

love your style~these were all "more than" great!!!

Eila Sandberg said...

I am so your greatest fan Tina. Well perhaps nbr 2 after Mr Moose of course! Still have some pristine papers from that MME line, and what a gorgeous line it is. Anything they release has the oooh and aaah factor. Absolutely gorgeous pages you created with the papers! love the banner and the lovely lovely page on Mr Moose (and yes, I agree that it turned out even better after your adjustments). xoxoxox

4 comments:

Susan said...

I am so in love with all of your work, you are so very talented girl!!

Rachael Funnell said...

Holy Moly!! Gorgeous Layout's here Tina.....
Just Sensational Girl!!

Connie said...

love your style~these were all "more than" great!!!

Eila Sandberg said...

I am so your greatest fan Tina. Well perhaps nbr 2 after Mr Moose of course! Still have some pristine papers from that MME line, and what a gorgeous line it is. Anything they release has the oooh and aaah factor. Absolutely gorgeous pages you created with the papers! love the banner and the lovely lovely page on Mr Moose (and yes, I agree that it turned out even better after your adjustments). xoxoxox