Friday, July 15, 2011

sassafrass love.....

Happy Friday!

I must say...I think Sassafras is one of my favorite scrapbook lines right now..I LOVE every collection they create..the colors are amazing, the designs are awesome, and the embellies are dee-lish!

Here's a couple of layouts I've created with several different Sass collections. 

"So easy to love you"
I created this layout for a co-worker...this is a picture of him and his adorable daughter.






"Food Face"

This is an older picture of my youngest son...when he was little, his face was always messy.  ;) 




I hope you weekend is full of crafting!  :)

4 comments:

Karen said...

One of my favourite thing to do is to scrap photos taken when my two boys were little and revisit the memories. Love your layout!

Tanya Tahir said...

Such gorgeous Sass layouts, Tina! LOVE your work!

Eila Sandberg said...

These are so fun Tina! especially love the first one that you made for your co-worker! I never seem to be able to work the Sass Frass papers, just seem too bright for me though I love seeing them on other people's blogs!! Thanks sweetie for your visits and your über kind comments and well-wishes!! I think I'm still in shocked disbelief, but so incredibly proud and happy. ;))) xoxoxo

sandi said...

These came out great! I really like the flowers and the look of the banners on the first one!

4 comments:

Karen said...

One of my favourite thing to do is to scrap photos taken when my two boys were little and revisit the memories. Love your layout!

Tanya Tahir said...

Such gorgeous Sass layouts, Tina! LOVE your work!

Eila Sandberg said...

These are so fun Tina! especially love the first one that you made for your co-worker! I never seem to be able to work the Sass Frass papers, just seem too bright for me though I love seeing them on other people's blogs!! Thanks sweetie for your visits and your über kind comments and well-wishes!! I think I'm still in shocked disbelief, but so incredibly proud and happy. ;))) xoxoxo

sandi said...

These came out great! I really like the flowers and the look of the banners on the first one!