Friday, August 19, 2011

3rd day of shares......

Happy Friday!  Yay...it's the weekend.  :)

First bit of fun news....tomorrow, the Creative Soup will be kicking off their 'Fun in the Sun' Crop and Blog Hop.  Be on the lookout for more details tomorrow.


My second share today is another layout I created for the Little Black Dress, using their August Kit. 

Titled 'Santa Cruz'.





I hope you stop by tomorrow and check out the fun at the Soup.

Also, we are still accepting names for the Wandering Wildflower.  I would love to see some of my international crafty friends join in the fun.  Just send me an email at (adogslife13@hotmail.com) if you would like to participate.



2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love this!!! I am in love with all of your layouts you do :)

Eila Sandberg said...

Isn't it strange that I who am the ultimate old-fashioned fussy-cutter absolutely adore your clean crisp and oh so modern and cool pages! Not pulling your leg, that's a fact! xoxoxox

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...