Saturday, August 13, 2011

7 gypsies Facebook Friday fave :)

Hi everyone!  I just got back from a mini vacation with the kids, and found out that I was the Facebook Friday pick for 7gypsies for a feature on their blog.

7gypsies link here

I completed this printers tray awhile back of my two little furry friends....I love these trays (well actually pretty much love anything 7 gypsies).














I'll be sharing more layouts from the Aug LBD kit, and some pictures from our mini vacation to Moab, UT in the next few days...so stay tuned.  :)

I hope you have a terrific weekend...



5 comments:

Sarah said...

Gorgeous!!! Absolutely gorgeous!!

Rachael Funnell said...

Totally SUPER C.U.T.E!!! xx

Karen said...

Stunning! So many beautiful details in each window! Loved the close ups!

sandi said...

Wow! I LOVE this! Simply amazing! I am not suprised that you were featured, your creations are wonderful!

Eila Sandberg said...

Crikey Tina, there is absolutely no end to your creativity!! L-O-V-E this!! xxxxx

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Gorgeous!!! Absolutely gorgeous!!

Rachael Funnell said...

Totally SUPER C.U.T.E!!! xx

Karen said...

Stunning! So many beautiful details in each window! Loved the close ups!

sandi said...

Wow! I LOVE this! Simply amazing! I am not suprised that you were featured, your creations are wonderful!

Eila Sandberg said...

Crikey Tina, there is absolutely no end to your creativity!! L-O-V-E this!! xxxxx