Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Lots to share :)

Happy Wednesday!

I have so many fun projects and things to share, I'm not quite sure where to start.  I think I'll have to spread the sharing over several days.  :)

Let's start with 'The Wandering Wildflower"....the participate list is growing and I can't wait to see all the creative and fun photo and layout shares. 

For details, click HERE

Next, I would like to share another layout I created for 'The Little Black Dress' kit club.  The title of this layout really hits home.  I try not to get caught up on the past or the future, but try and live for today.







The last share for today is about a week long blog hop, challenge, inspiration, and activity event that will be going on over at 'The Creative Soup'.  I will be posting more details (and a project share) on Friday.  Please stop back and check it out.

That's all for today.  :)  Check back tomorrow  :)


5 comments:

Sarah said...

Wonderful layout as always Tina!!! I REALLY love those LBD kits!

Ashley Horton said...

This is so beautiful Tina!! I LOVE the red "Sold" tag!!

Wendy Kwok said...

beautiful layout! Love it

sandi said...

Love this! I like how you've put together all the neat embellies and those pics are great!

Eila Sandberg said...

Those LBD kits really are fabulous! what I've said so many times before really stands to be repeated; you work them to perfection Tina! I've showed those Crate chippies in my drawer but seeing how great they look on your page, I might reconsider pulling them out again. Love your pics, they are just brill as allways! Hugs, E

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Wonderful layout as always Tina!!! I REALLY love those LBD kits!

Ashley Horton said...

This is so beautiful Tina!! I LOVE the red "Sold" tag!!

Wendy Kwok said...

beautiful layout! Love it

sandi said...

Love this! I like how you've put together all the neat embellies and those pics are great!

Eila Sandberg said...

Those LBD kits really are fabulous! what I've said so many times before really stands to be repeated; you work them to perfection Tina! I've showed those Crate chippies in my drawer but seeing how great they look on your page, I might reconsider pulling them out again. Love your pics, they are just brill as allways! Hugs, E