Monday, August 8, 2011

Mojo Monday (8-8-11) "Autumn"

Happy Monday everyone!

The challenge for this Mojo Monday, was to Get Random, Mix and Match.  Bree asked for us to create a project and pick at least 3 of the following for our project.

http://www.thecreativesoup.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1281

I used the following on my layout:
1.  Emboss something - I wet embossed a frame using a Glitz stamp.  It is behind my photos.
2.  Use a scrappy supply that I've owed for over 6 months.  There are several here...the background paper is really old BG that I've had for approx 5 years now.  I've also had the Tim Holtz Film strip ribbon for awhile too.  The little tree chippie is also an old item...I think I've carrying it around for 5 years too.
3.  Use 3 more photos.
4.  Use an old Mojo Monday challenge.  I used the MM from 3-28-11, use an Irish proverb on your layout.  The journaling on my layout is a proverb I found online.







Check out The Creative Soup every Monday for a brand new challenge.  It's a good way to stretch your imagination and use up that old stash.

Thank you for your comments and have a great day.

11 comments:

scrapbookertink said...

This is so artistic, loving it.

Dana Tatar {datatar} said...

I LOVE everything about this page Tina! Thanks for the inspiration!

Bente Fagerberg said...

Sounds like such a fun challenge, and you did great. I just love your take. Love the multiple photos and the creativeness of the layout!

Karen said...

Love this Tina! The photos really pop against the black background!

Rachael Funnell said...

Hey Tina!
This is SENSATIONAL...
I'm a lovin it...

Jasmine S said...

This looks wonderful. All of that "black" space draws you into the details. And the yellow in the photos looks sensational.

Melinda said...

Oh my goodness...this is so STUNNING Tina!!! I just adore those colours and all the 'white'space! :))xx

Helen Tilbury said...

this is beautiful - love it!

melshappyscrappyplace said...

This is amazing!! I love the grungy simplicity of the design (if that makes any sense LOL). Your pics are awesome too!
Melissa

sandi said...

Wow! This is sooooooooooo cool looking! LOVE it!

Eila Sandberg said...

Gosh Tina, your style is evolving with the speed of light! getting more and more "urban modern" clean and just so sharp, GORGEOUS stuff!! Way to go girl! xoxoxo

11 comments:

scrapbookertink said...

This is so artistic, loving it.

Dana Tatar {datatar} said...

I LOVE everything about this page Tina! Thanks for the inspiration!

Bente Fagerberg said...

Sounds like such a fun challenge, and you did great. I just love your take. Love the multiple photos and the creativeness of the layout!

Karen said...

Love this Tina! The photos really pop against the black background!

Rachael Funnell said...

Hey Tina!
This is SENSATIONAL...
I'm a lovin it...

Jasmine S said...

This looks wonderful. All of that "black" space draws you into the details. And the yellow in the photos looks sensational.

Melinda said...

Oh my goodness...this is so STUNNING Tina!!! I just adore those colours and all the 'white'space! :))xx

Helen Tilbury said...

this is beautiful - love it!

melshappyscrappyplace said...

This is amazing!! I love the grungy simplicity of the design (if that makes any sense LOL). Your pics are awesome too!
Melissa

sandi said...

Wow! This is sooooooooooo cool looking! LOVE it!

Eila Sandberg said...

Gosh Tina, your style is evolving with the speed of light! getting more and more "urban modern" clean and just so sharp, GORGEOUS stuff!! Way to go girl! xoxoxo