Friday, August 5, 2011

Sneaky Peeks from the August 'Little Black Dress kit'...You're gonna love it.....

Happy Friday!  (can you see me dancing??)

It's been such a long week, and the weekend is finally here.  Also, I am sooo excited because my boys are coming to visit me next week!  We are taking a long weekend to go see the beautiful southern Utah sights....

Here are some sneaky sneaky's of the Aug LBD kit.  I had so much fun with the kit this month...and the supplies were never ending.  Honestly, I still have alot of paper, embellies, and alphas left.  I could probably create another 3 or so layouts. 







If you want to see the contents for the August kit...check it out here.

Hope you have a great weekend.

5 comments:

Rachael Funnell said...

WOW! Tina..
Those sneaks look AMAZING!!
I will be definitely back to check these Creations...
xx

Yolande (pronounced you-land-a) said...

Totally gorgeous!!! Love the paper rolls and the twine...so many beautiful details...really awesome.

Lynn said...

Love your layout on the Crafty Steals blog!

sandi said...

Wow! Awesome sneaks...can't wait for the full reveals!

Eila Sandberg said...

So much totally Tina gorgeousness! do I spy Mr Moose in the "woof life" one? YAY! xoxoxo

5 comments:

Rachael Funnell said...

WOW! Tina..
Those sneaks look AMAZING!!
I will be definitely back to check these Creations...
xx

Yolande (pronounced you-land-a) said...

Totally gorgeous!!! Love the paper rolls and the twine...so many beautiful details...really awesome.

Lynn said...

Love your layout on the Crafty Steals blog!

sandi said...

Wow! Awesome sneaks...can't wait for the full reveals!

Eila Sandberg said...

So much totally Tina gorgeousness! do I spy Mr Moose in the "woof life" one? YAY! xoxoxo