Saturday, September 17, 2011

Get Picky September Sketch Challenge

Hi my crafty friends...

Here is post #2 for today....
As I explained in my previous post, I had some extra crafty time on my hands, so I thought I'd play along with a couple of sketch challenges.  I have followed several sketch challenges for awhile now, but have never participated.

The second one for today is from Get Picky.

Here is the sketch...


and here is my take on the challenge...

I flipped the sketch to the left and created several 'journaling - or title areas'.








That's it for today.  I hope your Saturday is a good one! 

8 comments:

Eila Sandberg said...

Love that sketch and your take on it! also wish I could be a lady of leisure and not have to work fulltime ;)) Ha ha great pics! xoxoxo

Leanne said...

Fabulous!!! Glad you had the spare time to come and play along with us at Get Picky..x

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Wow this is so arty and cool!!! Love it! I'm your new follower now! :)

Melinda said...

Oh I LOVE this Tina!! The gorgeous combination of papers and embellishments are perfect! :))xx

sandi said...

Wow! Love this! So fun and neat looking! Great flip on the sketch!

Anita S said...

great layout n take on the GP sketch! love ur use of pp!! just lovely.

Keri said...

Love all the different stitching, and the visual triangle of birds!

Tanya Tahir said...

this is awesome, Tina! Absolutely LOVE this! Thank you so much for participating at Get Picky :)

8 comments:

Eila Sandberg said...

Love that sketch and your take on it! also wish I could be a lady of leisure and not have to work fulltime ;)) Ha ha great pics! xoxoxo

Leanne said...

Fabulous!!! Glad you had the spare time to come and play along with us at Get Picky..x

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Wow this is so arty and cool!!! Love it! I'm your new follower now! :)

Melinda said...

Oh I LOVE this Tina!! The gorgeous combination of papers and embellishments are perfect! :))xx

sandi said...

Wow! Love this! So fun and neat looking! Great flip on the sketch!

Anita S said...

great layout n take on the GP sketch! love ur use of pp!! just lovely.

Keri said...

Love all the different stitching, and the visual triangle of birds!

Tanya Tahir said...

this is awesome, Tina! Absolutely LOVE this! Thank you so much for participating at Get Picky :)