Monday, September 19, 2011

Mojo Monday (9-19-11) The Creative Soup

Happy Monday!

Every Monday over at the Creative Soup, they feature a Mojo Monday inspiration idea.  The MOJO for today is 'Get Inspired by the Beauty of India'.  You can check it out HERE.

Indian jewelry, clothing, architecture, and home decor is full of intricate design, warm, vibrant colors, and so much feeling.

Here is my take on the challenge and how I interpreted the Beauty of India.





Check out what the other CT members created!  I hope you have a terrifically crafty day!

2 comments:

Helen Tilbury said...

Exquisite & I love that you have used the Crate Paper strip - coolio...

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Oh this is fantastic! I love that background paper - it's gorgeous and how you have "blocked" your photos and pps and stuff. Fantastic layout!!!

2 comments:

Helen Tilbury said...

Exquisite & I love that you have used the Crate Paper strip - coolio...

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Oh this is fantastic! I love that background paper - it's gorgeous and how you have "blocked" your photos and pps and stuff. Fantastic layout!!!