Saturday, September 17, 2011

Stuck Sketches - Sept 15th Sketch

Happy Saturday everyone!

I actually had some free crafty time this month so I thought I'd play along with some sketch challenges. 

The first sketch challenge I created a layout for is 'Stuck Sketches'. I've been following Stuck Sketches for awhile now, but have never participated in the challenges.  The layouts that are created for the challenges are always amazing and very creative.  They have 2 challenges a month, so this is for the Sept 15th challenge.

Here is the Sketch...



Here is my take on the challenge.  I pretty much left the sketch the way it was - no turning, twisting, or manipulating.


and some close-ups....
 



 
I'll post the layout I created for the other sketch challenge shortly.  As always, your comments are appreciated!  Have a super crafty day!

4 comments:

Karen said...

What a beautiful photo!! Love your stitching on this page it adds so much texture!

raquel said...

Love this page and love the new Crate Paper 'Random' range you have used, its my new favourite line :)

Eila Sandberg said...

Have said it before and will say it many times more, your photos are really so beautiful! Waiting for the postman to come with the Crate papers, love them even more seeing what they look like on your page. Pure summer, pure loveliness! light and airy, flittery and fluttery, makes me so happy! xoxox

sandi said...

Love what you did with this sketch! So soft, so pretty! Just perfect! I so love your style!

4 comments:

Karen said...

What a beautiful photo!! Love your stitching on this page it adds so much texture!

raquel said...

Love this page and love the new Crate Paper 'Random' range you have used, its my new favourite line :)

Eila Sandberg said...

Have said it before and will say it many times more, your photos are really so beautiful! Waiting for the postman to come with the Crate papers, love them even more seeing what they look like on your page. Pure summer, pure loveliness! light and airy, flittery and fluttery, makes me so happy! xoxox

sandi said...

Love what you did with this sketch! So soft, so pretty! Just perfect! I so love your style!