Friday, September 16, 2011

Whoa....so much to share...

This post is packed full of layout shares!  :)  A little of this and a little of that....I hope you enjoy.  As always, I LOVE to hear what you have to say!  Comments are always appreciated.

'Farmers Market'.
I loved the Crate Paper color challenge this month.  I had some extra time after my DT committments, so i thought I would play.

Here's what I submitted.  It wasn't the 'winner', but it was one of the 'special mentions'.  :)








Layout Number Two is titled 'Never look back'.  I love the studio calico, melody ross, a little of maya road and glitz, and some paint. 






Layout Number 3 was created for this weeks color and designer challenge over at Color Combos Galore.  LOVE< LOVE< LOVED the colors this week.  I'm sure you will too.  You should hop on over and check out the other awesome designs the DT created HERE.






And the last layout is a full reveal from one of the layouts I created for The Paper Bakery kit club.  I LOVE this club!  Great products...perfect compliments, and fantastic lady (Sarah) who runs the whole thing.  You can check out the full reveal HERE.  The DT creations are amazing!  Check it out.

Titled 'I Love You 24/7"







I hope you enjoyed my shares!  Have a great day and fantastic weekend!

6 comments:

Susan said...

Wow you weren't kidding! I love all of the layouts. You have such great style!! Check out the blog hop at Paper Issues, lots of great projects and prizes!

Sarah said...

omg Tina, I love the 3rd layout!! It is my favorite :)

Karen said...

Tina I love your CCG layout, a fabulous interpretation of the palette. Love the look of this kit, off to check them out!

sandi said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! These are all just absolutely awesome! So different yet so cool! Love all of them!

Heather Jacob said...

ooohhh Tina so much fantastic stuff here ... love it all ... your style is awesome ... hugz x

Eila Sandberg said...

Holy smoke Tina, talk about creativity!! Have already told you what a blast nbr 4 is over at CCG, l-o-v-e nbrs 1 and 3. Always always so cool and awesome details, ALWAYS droolworthy! you rock chickie!! xoxox

6 comments:

Susan said...

Wow you weren't kidding! I love all of the layouts. You have such great style!! Check out the blog hop at Paper Issues, lots of great projects and prizes!

Sarah said...

omg Tina, I love the 3rd layout!! It is my favorite :)

Karen said...

Tina I love your CCG layout, a fabulous interpretation of the palette. Love the look of this kit, off to check them out!

sandi said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! These are all just absolutely awesome! So different yet so cool! Love all of them!

Heather Jacob said...

ooohhh Tina so much fantastic stuff here ... love it all ... your style is awesome ... hugz x

Eila Sandberg said...

Holy smoke Tina, talk about creativity!! Have already told you what a blast nbr 4 is over at CCG, l-o-v-e nbrs 1 and 3. Always always so cool and awesome details, ALWAYS droolworthy! you rock chickie!! xoxox