Sunday, October 2, 2011

Free time on my hands..... :)

Happy Sunday my crafty friends.....

I've had a great weekend -

the weather is fantastic,
I got all of my 'chores and errands' done yesterday,
and I've been able to get some crafting in  :)

I thought I'd post a quick share of a couple of layouts I created today....

Last month, I participated in the 'Stuck?!' sketch challenge.  The October 1st challenge was posted yesterday, so I thought I'd create a little something for this month's challenge.

Here's the totally amazing sketch based on a layout by the awesome Felicity Wilson.

I kept pretty true to the sketch, with the minor exception of moving the photo section down to the bottom of the page.  The layout uses all Basic Grey papers and embellishments.

and some closeups......





The other layout I created was for the weekly challenge over at 2Ps.  I've had several Studio Calico paper collections sitting in my stash for a few weeks, so I thought it would be fun to create a layout using them.  

and some closeups......





that's all for today!  I hope you had an awesome weekend!

8 comments:

Cynthia Lloréns said...

Hi my dear friend!!!!
Those pages are great both layouts have so many wonderful details!!!!
Great job!!
I wish a wonderful week.
Kisses and huges
Cynthia

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Gorgeous work! I love how you changed the sketch around to suit your layout in the first - like the sun setting - SO clever!!!

Karen said...

I love the gesso background in the Stuck layout Tina and what a fabulous photo!

raquel said...

Love the paint and colours in the Stuck Sketch, that BG range was one of my faces :)

Helen Tilbury said...

A great couple of layouts Tina! Love the first one with the painting & the second one is awesome too - love those papers!!

Milagros C. Rivera said...

Awesome Tina, I like both of them , but I am specially in love with the sunset one!

Sara said...

Fabulous take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along at Stuck?! Sketches.

Eila Sandberg said...

Gorgeous work Tina, I love both of your pages! Flis really is such a fantastic lady, and creates such awesome stuff too! always tell you what fab photos you have and these are no exception. WTG!!

8 comments:

Cynthia Lloréns said...

Hi my dear friend!!!!
Those pages are great both layouts have so many wonderful details!!!!
Great job!!
I wish a wonderful week.
Kisses and huges
Cynthia

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Gorgeous work! I love how you changed the sketch around to suit your layout in the first - like the sun setting - SO clever!!!

Karen said...

I love the gesso background in the Stuck layout Tina and what a fabulous photo!

raquel said...

Love the paint and colours in the Stuck Sketch, that BG range was one of my faces :)

Helen Tilbury said...

A great couple of layouts Tina! Love the first one with the painting & the second one is awesome too - love those papers!!

Milagros C. Rivera said...

Awesome Tina, I like both of them , but I am specially in love with the sunset one!

Sara said...

Fabulous take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along at Stuck?! Sketches.

Eila Sandberg said...

Gorgeous work Tina, I love both of your pages! Flis really is such a fantastic lady, and creates such awesome stuff too! always tell you what fab photos you have and these are no exception. WTG!!