Tuesday, October 18, 2011

No trip to Asia :( but some layout shares :)

Hi everyone!  For those who have been following, I was supposeed to be in Asia (for work) this week.  Obviously, I am not.  :( 
My flights were delayed/cancelled and there was no way to get there, have my meetings, and come back on Thursday.  So, I've decided to postpone for a couple of months. 
Since I was home this weekend, I spent a majority of Saturday morning getting some crafting in and doing a major purge of my scrapbook supplies, so I thought I'd share the layouts I finished.

I hope you have a terrific week!




















5 comments:

Sarah said...

Love all of these layouts!!!

sandi said...

Wow! These are just fab! Love them all! So creative!

Bente Fagerberg said...

Awesome layouts in true Tina-style. I could look at the first one for hours....
Thanks for the inspo.
I hope you don't mind too much about the trip.

Eila Sandberg said...

No trip! that's a bummer! but good for us as you've been scrapping your heart out creating glorious stuff for the rest of us to ogle at he he! Love all of them, really do Tina! xoxoxo

Leeann Pearce said...

Oh that's gotta be a right royal pain no trip.... but i must say your scrappy pages are for sure a treat!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...