Friday, October 14, 2011

The Paper Bakery October kit REVEAL! You're gonna wanna check this out!

Happy Friday to all my crafty friends...Just one more post before I board a plane to Hong Kong! :)

Sara revealed the October Kit today and it is SUPER DUPER FAB!  I don't know how she does it, but she always manages to put together the best assortment of papers, embellies, and fun projects.

Here it is...


the add-on has already SOLD OUT, but the main kit is still available in VERY LIMITED QUANTITIES.

For the full reveal and to see the projects the other DT members created, click HERE.

I used the add-on kit this month - and I must say, I LOVED it.  I still have so much left, and I've already created 4 layouts and a Halloween project.  This is really such an awesome deal.

Here's what I've created with the add-on kit.  (Pic Heavy)

The first layout was created from a sketch from Sketch Inspiration.
I am really loving misting my layouts with my homemade WHITE mist.  I never got the coverage I wanted with the other mists on the market, so I made my own with white acrylic paint and water. 





 The second layout was alot of fun.  I really like layouts on Kraft paper...they always have a great look and they are easy to mix and match with any color of pattered paper.  The title, 'the good stuff', isn't from the Paper Bakery kit, but doesn't it look super FAB?  I picked up an entire set of chipboard and acrylic titles and embellies from the Creating Keepsakes 'Scrap and Play' in June, and this title was in the set.  I 'covered' it with alcohol ink (which BTW is my new fave thing to play with).  They still have a semi-transparent look, but are able to show some color.
(FYI - the kids in the pictures are NOT mine.  :)  A friend at work has graciously allowed me to scrap their kids)






My next layout share is about Halloween.  Can you tell that Halloween is my FAVE holiday?  I love the colors, the time of the year, the fun decorations!!!
More alcohol ink on this layout, but bits and pieces of the PP from the kit.







The last layout was a 'last minute' thing.  I usually have the radio on when I craft, and I love to listen to country music.  For those that listen to country, you might notice that many of the titles on my pages come from lyrics to songs.  This is one of those layouts.  I took this picture with my phone with the vignette app (which I LOVE).  I seem to be using my phone more these days for picture taking than my camera.  :)



 My last project was a fun and quick Halloween decoration I created using some left over cardboard and some fun pieces from the add on kit.  Don't you just love that metal pumpkin?  I told you Sarah add the best things to her kit.  :)
(more alcohol ink - told ya I was addicted to that stuff)  LOL



Whew...that's all for today.  I talk to you all in about a week (unless I can sneak away from work and post some pictures from Hong Kong and Taiwan)  Have a great week!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Love all your layouts :) And that cute project! Have a GREAT time in Hong Kong!!

Lynn said...

wow, what inspiring layouts...I love fall too and this makes me want to run to my studio and scrap!

Eila Sandberg said...

MY GOSH you're in Hong Kong!! really look forward to seeing all the fab photos that I know you'll be taking. Can sure see you loved the kit, all your layouts are just so fantastic in the true Tina style! Also, congrats on 2 features in the Ginger Snap e-magz!! well done! Hugs, E

Nitasha said...

Beautiful work! I love all the gorgeous layers that you include in your work!
Oh yeah, want to say a HUGE thank you for the awesome box of scrap happiness that I received from you yesterday! WOW! Thank you so very much!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Love all your layouts :) And that cute project! Have a GREAT time in Hong Kong!!

Lynn said...

wow, what inspiring layouts...I love fall too and this makes me want to run to my studio and scrap!

Eila Sandberg said...

MY GOSH you're in Hong Kong!! really look forward to seeing all the fab photos that I know you'll be taking. Can sure see you loved the kit, all your layouts are just so fantastic in the true Tina style! Also, congrats on 2 features in the Ginger Snap e-magz!! well done! Hugs, E

Nitasha said...

Beautiful work! I love all the gorgeous layers that you include in your work!
Oh yeah, want to say a HUGE thank you for the awesome box of scrap happiness that I received from you yesterday! WOW! Thank you so very much!