Sunday, November 27, 2011

2 More LBD layouts.....

Happy Sunday everyone!  For those in the U.S., I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and you were able to share it with friends and family.

Today, I thought I'd share 2 more layouts from the November Little Black Dress kit.  I think this kit was one of my all-time fave LBD kits.

Titled "Poker Face"
This is a picture of my little baby Flikka.  The picture was actually a reject...my printer was running out of ink, but I kinda liked the effect, so I kept it. 


and LOTS of close-ups.  :)







Titled "The Red Jacket"

This is a picture of ME (yes, me), when I was about 4.  Such a silly little girl.  :)


and some close-ups.






That's all for today!  I hope you have a wonderfully crafty week!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

LOVE both of these!!

Karen said...

Stunning!! Love the banner and that cute little face and look at you in the second layout!! CUTE!!

Helen Tilbury said...

I love these both Tina! Your work is so inspiring!!

Helen Tilbury said...

oh and haha - I didn't take offence at all - I am getting old anyway LOL!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...