Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Day 2 of weeklong shares :)

Happy Wednesday!!  Today is Day 2 of my weeklong project and layout shares.

Today, I would like to share a layout and quick and easy framed art project I created using the Paper Bakery Main Kit and Add-On Kit.  They were both very versatile and interchangeable!  So many options.

Titled 'To Grandmother's House we go'.
We all have the those vintage photos of Christmas at Grandma's.  They always bring back so many memories!
I lifted myself with this layout.  Here was the original layout.

And the new layout.  I LOVE the look of a large banner across the top of the page.  It's a great way to incorporate lots of fun little embellishments and papers.






Here's my second project.  I used papers and chipboard stickers to create this really quick and easy Christmas Home Decor piece.





That's all for today!  I hope you have a terrifically crafty day!

2 comments:

dstandard said...

Fabulous projects! Love the banner!

Eila Sandberg said...

I love BOTH your pages but the second totally stole my heart! just look at that tree and the heart with the stick pin! yummie! you may think the framed decor is simple but I think it's amazing - crisp and elegant and just wonderful! definitely going to lift that one tee hee ... xoxoxo

2 comments:

dstandard said...

Fabulous projects! Love the banner!

Eila Sandberg said...

I love BOTH your pages but the second totally stole my heart! just look at that tree and the heart with the stick pin! yummie! you may think the framed decor is simple but I think it's amazing - crisp and elegant and just wonderful! definitely going to lift that one tee hee ... xoxoxo