Monday, November 14, 2011

LBD November Layouts!

Happy Monday everyone!  Today, I want to share a couple of layouts I created for The Little Black Dress, using the awesome November Kit!  This kit was incredible.  You should really check it out HERE.

The first one is titled 'Birthday Cake'.
This is my youngest on his first birthday.  Hard to believe that was over 18 years ago?!?! 







The second one is titled 'Me, at age one'.
WOW, I'm in a dress.  That is hard to believe.  I guess this was before my cars and dirt phase.  ;)






I hope y'all have a crafty week!  Take care.

2 comments:

sandi said...

Wow! These are fantastic! Love all the detail in both lo's! The kit looks great!

Eila Sandberg said...

Ha ha ha *howling with laughter* at the cake photo! hilarious! the second is really so girly and pretty! why not surprise everyone at put on the high heels and wear a dress next time you're going to a do! Cheerio Miss Tina!

2 comments:

sandi said...

Wow! These are fantastic! Love all the detail in both lo's! The kit looks great!

Eila Sandberg said...

Ha ha ha *howling with laughter* at the cake photo! hilarious! the second is really so girly and pretty! why not surprise everyone at put on the high heels and wear a dress next time you're going to a do! Cheerio Miss Tina!