Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Making Memories Guest Designer

Happy Wednesday my crafty friends!  I hope everyone has been busy with their holiday crafting and spending time with family and friends.

Just a quick share today - Over at the Making Memories blog, I was their guest designer for the day.

I have always loved Making Memories products and I was so excited when they contacted me a couple of months ago about this GDT opportunity.

I pulled out (from my stash) some of their lovely 'Noel' collection and created these 2 layouts.

Titled 'Jolly Jolly'






The next one is titled 'All that glitters'







I hope the rest of your week is awesome!  Buh bye for now!!

1 comment:

Sabr said...

Your pages are amazing! Congrats on the GDT!!! Love MME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...