Friday, November 18, 2011

Ready for another day of shares??

Happy Friday!  I am sooo glad it is finally here.  My dad is coming tomorrow for Thanksgiving and I am so excited!  :)

So are you ready for another share?

Here goes....
I created this project using the add-on kit from The Paper Bakery, plus some of my own goodies from my stash. (TH tray and paint)

I started with a Tim Holtz Configuration Tray (can you say LOVE?) and painted it off white.  After that was dry, I brushed a coat of crackle paint on for a vintage effect.  Next, I liberally coated the entire piece with a Peeled Paint Distress Stain.  If you haven't tried these out yet, they are fab-u-lous!

After the entire tray was dry, I started fussy cutting the fun little embellishments for each section.  I used the Echo Park 'Holly Jolly' sticker sheet (from the kit) for this part.  To make the sticker more 'durable' and easier to stand up, I stuck them to a piece of white cardstock before I cut them out. 




I used EK Success Mega Dots to get the depth in each little box.  (these are awesome BTW - I must get more)  I added some Stickles to several pieces and glued it all in place.  I wrapped the ribbon from the kit around the entire tray and Viola!  You have a cute Holiday decoration.





here's the finished tray!


Also, did you know the Paper Bakery is having a Design Team Call (for Jan-June2012).  All of the details are HERE.  You should really check it out!

I still have one more day of shares - so come back tomorrow for two more projects I created using some bits and pieces of the Paper Bakery kit!  Have a great one!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

This has got to be my favorite project of yours Tina! LOVE!!!

sandi said...

Oh wow! This is just the cutest tray! Love it!

Eila Sandberg said...

Whoooh Tina! this is just sooo cute! can I have it please? xoxoxoxox

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...