Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sunday full of Snowmen!

Happy Sunday, yup, another day of project shares!

This past week, I created these 2 fun Snowmen projects for The Paper Bakery.  For all the details and how-to's, visit THE PAPER BAKERY BLOG.

The first one was made with bits and pieces of scraps from the November Kits.






The second projects was also started with bits and pieces from the November kit, plus some paint, rub-on's, doodling, and all sorts of fun stuff!









Hope your weekend has been awesome!  Talk to you next week!

3 comments:

Amy said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that canvas!! I am going to have to try making one sometime soon!!

Eila Sandberg said...

Been busy busy and more busy, sorry for my absense! That canvas sure is totally cool Tina, aren't you soooo artistic!! xoxox

Susan said...

oh my gosh, Tina, this canvas is AMAZING!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...