Tuesday, November 15, 2011

a week of project shares.....

Happy Tuesday EVERYONE!!  :)  I hope your week has been treating you well thus far.  Are you ready for an awesome week of project and layout shares!  I can finally share some of the DT projects I have been busily working on these past several weeks.

My first share is from the November 'Paper Bakery' kit.  The November kit has sold out, and you will see why.  Both the main kit and add-on kit were amazing and the creation possibilities are endless.  If you want to be guaranteed future Paper Bakery kits, please send Sarah an email with your details. 

You can see the entire reveal HERE. 

Here are the first 2 layouts from the kit.  I used the Main kit for both projects.

Titled "Christmas Morning - Circa 1968'







 My second share is titled : "Christmas in July'







The next 2 layouts were created for the Hambly DT Call.  (which I didn't make)  :(  That's okay.  There is always next year!  :)

Titled 'Self Portrait'







Titled 'Monday Morning Blahs'





I will be sharing more layouts and projects throughout the week, so come back and visit!

Tina

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I love your Hambly layouts Tina!! I know how it feels not to make a team... there were several I didn't make this year either. Good Luck on the future teams :)

Leeann Pearce said...

Oh tina... You know how much i love your work and yes absolutely there is always next time... we are always given the chance to grow for the next round. head always high you are awesome! and i adore these pages...thanks for your congrats means heaps...leeann:)

Eila Sandberg said...

No worries Tina, totally echoing Leeann here. There's always a next time! love love love all the itty bitty super duper details in all of your pages, you really have a knack for attention to detail. xoxoxo

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I love your Hambly layouts Tina!! I know how it feels not to make a team... there were several I didn't make this year either. Good Luck on the future teams :)

Leeann Pearce said...

Oh tina... You know how much i love your work and yes absolutely there is always next time... we are always given the chance to grow for the next round. head always high you are awesome! and i adore these pages...thanks for your congrats means heaps...leeann:)

Eila Sandberg said...

No worries Tina, totally echoing Leeann here. There's always a next time! love love love all the itty bitty super duper details in all of your pages, you really have a knack for attention to detail. xoxoxo