Thursday, November 17, 2011

Yup...one more day of shares... :)

Happy Thursday everyone!

Yup, you heard it right...another day of shares!

Today, I would like to share a couple of layouts I created for The Little Black Dress, using their November Kit.  Can I say GORGEOUS!  WOW - you really need to check it out.  It was definitely worth the wait.

The first layout is an 8.5 by 11.  I don't know about you, but I have really been into this scrapbook size lately.  It is completely different than scrapping on a 12 x 12.  It's a nice change and I'm sure you will see more from me.  :)

Titled 'I love this boy'
My youngest...need I say more.  :)







My second layout is based on a photo I took 2 Christmas's ago.  Wouldn't it be awesome to have that 'Christmas feeling' every single day?

Titled 'Christmas, every single day'






That's all for today.  Stop by tomorrow.  There will be more shares!!

3 comments:

Dana Tatar {datatar} said...

Great layouts Tina! I LOVE the8.5x11! Thanks for the inspiration!

Diana Waite said...

these are AWESOME!

Eila Sandberg said...

First time I've heard of anyone scrapping in that new size, cool! sometimes I could sure use 8 x 8 when the 12 x 12 feels like en empty void that has to be filled and my mojo is on a hike. I totally LOVE the second one!! f-a-b-u-l-o-u-s! xxxx

3 comments:

Dana Tatar {datatar} said...

Great layouts Tina! I LOVE the8.5x11! Thanks for the inspiration!

Diana Waite said...

these are AWESOME!

Eila Sandberg said...

First time I've heard of anyone scrapping in that new size, cool! sometimes I could sure use 8 x 8 when the 12 x 12 feels like en empty void that has to be filled and my mojo is on a hike. I totally LOVE the second one!! f-a-b-u-l-o-u-s! xxxx