Thursday, December 29, 2011

Another Stuck?! sketch layout and more vacation creations :)

Happy Thursday everyone!  I got back to Utah yesterday, and whew, I was exhausted.  I slept from 7pm till 9am this morning.  I just couldn't get out of bed.  Well, I'm finally up and ready to go, so I thought I'd share a couple more layouts I've created during the past week.

The first layout share is from the Stuck?! December 15th sketch.  Here's the sketch.
and my take.  I kept pretty much to the sketch.  This was a nice, simple sketch that had lots of possibilities.




While in Ohio, I was able to do some scrappy shopping, and bought the MME Kraft FunDay collection.  I have been wanting this for awhile now, so I bought it all!  :)  Here is a layout I created using mostly MME.






My next share was actually started before I went on holiday, so I finished up today.  More vintage photos of my mom.  I think I could scrap vintage photos all day long.  :)





My last share was also started before I left.  I stitched everything down, and viola!  It's done. 
(ps. my nieces will probably kill me for creating this layout.  They get so embarrassed when I create layouts of them with older, younger pictures. )





That's all for today.  I plan on scrapping ALOT this weekend, how about you?

I hope you have a HAPPY, and SAFE NEW YEAR!!

1 comment:

Diana Waite said...

love the stitching! FABULOUS creations!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...