Saturday, December 3, 2011

Christmas is just around the corner....

Happy Late Saturday evening!  I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!

Can you believe Christmas is just a few weeks away?  How is that possible?  It seems like Summer was just here and there were leaves on the trees.  In the spirit of Christmas, I am sharing a couple of projects I created with the 'Home for the Holidays' - Limited Edition Paper Bakery kit. 

If you haven't seen this kit yet, you really need to check it out.  Sarah filled this limited edition kit with some of the most beautiful holiday paper EVER!  The paper is from Scrap Cake, and you can't buy this in the US.  She also filled the kit with so many goodies, the crafting possibilities are endless.  Just look at all this stuff!


The first layout I created with the kit was screaming vintage!  I found an old picture of my dad with his sisters and brother as young children.  The picture was a Christmas card picture, which I thought was perfect for a vintage Christmas layout.

Titled "Christmas Tradition'









My second project is a Christmas Home Decor item.  This wall art was super easy and alot of fun.  The Scrap Cake papers were perfect for it.





Stay tuned...I have several more projects that were created with this kit.  So check back with more details.

Have a great one!

No comments:

No comments: